OSTEOPATHY: STRUCTURAL & FUNCTIONAL
Osteopathy has been shown to effectively treat neck pain, lower back pain, some shoulder issues, as well as certain types of lower limb pain and some headaches.
By focusing on the spine, joints and muscles, our experienced Osteopaths provide a hands on treatment to address issues with your musculoskeletal system. Commencing with an assessment that takes into account a relevant health history and consideration of any previous accidents or injuries, your treatment will be personalised to your specific needs. We don’t package “treatment plans” or attempt to sell expensive, long term “wellness” programs. We are here for you, for your best possible outcome. If we can’t help you we will always do our best to advise the best course of action.
You may be experiencing back or neck pain but it’s often stemming from an underlying functional issue. Our Osteopathic assessment addresses all aspects of your structure from the feet up with an aim to restore functionality of your joints, muscles and spine. We help you to restore function through the safe, non-surgical methods that have been proven through time and substantiated through science.
Treatment times vary according to personal circumstances such as the severity of the injury, level of flexibility and general wellbeing, however, as a general rule they are between 30-45 minutes in duration.
Whether it’s as a result of injury, posture or improper use, our Gold Coast osteopath treatments can be useful for addressing a range of concerns.
- Assists reduction of pain and stiffness in the joints and muscles
- Helps to increase range of motion in the joints.
- Assists with spinal problems resulting from poor posture or disc injury
- Can help to alleviate pain associated with desk and computer work
- Can assist with the healing from trauma caused by accidents
- Can provide relief from tension headaches
- Helps to alleviate scar and adhesion tension caused by injury
- Addressing the root cause may help to alleviate the underlying reason you’re in pain
- Decreases the stress on the joints